Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Tribute to a victim of the Las Vegas shooting.

Our daughter-in-law has made a tribute to her friend who died in Las Vegas. She has signed the song "I Hope You Dance" Very moving. Right click on the video to unmute it. From her Facebook page. "A friend of mine was one of the victims in LV. This devastation has affected so many people. My heart and soul goes out to all the families, friends, and loved ones forever changed by this senseless act. In this time of tragedy and darkness, I feel best thing to do is to spread love, light, and warmth to every single person I know. That is how my friend lived her life, and that unstoppable spirit is something no one can ever change or take away from you. She lived her life always smiling and always dancing. Pati, this ones for you babe 💫💗 💃 Lee Ann Womack "I Hope You Dance"

4 comments:

SandyM said...

How very sad for your daughter-in-law. This is a crazy world we live in now and scary, too.

Doug and Nancy said...

What a beautiful and moving tribute. You can tell they are really connected by their hearts and souls. Hugs to you all in Vegas.

Carol and Bill said...

Thank you

Barb said...

Beautiful!